Happy Halloween! 🎃 A little while ago I got nominated for this tag by my good pal Amelia @BlueFlamingo. It looks fun, so I’m doing it. 😎
- Include the logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and tag their blog and the creators blog.
- Answer the questions and add one of your own.
- Nominate as many people as you want.
- What’s your favorite part of Halloween?
Carving jack o’ lanterns and the candy! 🍬
- What are you dressing up as this year? Add a pic if you want.
I’m not dressing up this year.
- Favorite Halloween memory?
When I was younger, my brother and I trick-or-treated down our street before joining the rest of our family. My brother was dressed up as a tree in a costume he made out of cardboard. It was raining, and the cardboard costume slowly was destroyed. 😂
- Favorite Halloween themed activity?
Carving jack o’ lanterns 🎃🙃
- You’re never too old for trick or treating. True or false (in your opinion)?
False. To me, trick-or-treating has always seemed more like a thing you do as a kid and then grow out of.
And the question from Amelia…
What is your favourite Halloween candy?
Hmm.. I’d have to say Skittles or Mars bars.
I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag! 🎃
My question for you:
Have you ever watched It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
I am currently working on writing the Q&A post. I’ll probably post it this Thursday. If you missed the post in which I asked you to ask questions, click here to read it.
I hope you have a great Sunday! ヾ(^▽^*)