Hi everyone!! （＾∀＾●）ﾉｼ
One of my New Year’s resolutions was to publish posts that I kept putting off doing, so I’m starting with this one. Quite a while ago I was nominated for two awards and a tag, but I never did them. Now I finally am. 😉
(Side note: this post is going to be very long, so buckle up! 🏎)
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you Rae from Rae-rae’s blogs for the nomination!! This was one of the first awards I was ever nominated for, so it means a lot!! 💙
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
1. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement?
I think my biggest achievement is learning to knit, because I found it really tricky at first and almost gave up. I’m glad I didn’t, because it opened up a whole new world of craft-making possibilities, and helped shape me as a person.
2. Your favorite show?
That’s a hard one, I could either go with my favorite show of all time, or my current favorite show. I’m going to go with my all-time favorite, which would have to be The Backyardigans. I watched that show when I was little, I loved it then, and still love it now.
3. Do you have any habits? if so, what is it?
I have a lot of habits. One of them is washing my hands a lot, which I already did before the pandemic, but now I wash my hands even more than that. 🧼
4. Your favorite series? (books, t.v. shows, blogs, anything)
My favorite book series is the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. There are at least 20 books in that series, and they’re all splendidly written, very interesting, and super fun to read. If you like reading and have time to spare, read Redwall!!
A fun thing with the series is although they’re all set in the same universe, lots of them are standalones, so you don’t have to read all 20 books if you don’t want to.
(I just realized I need to write a post about Redwall 😁)
5. Your favorite quote?
6. Your favorite subject?
My favorite, but simultaneously least favorite, school subject is math. I really like math and find it interesting, but sometimes it makes no sense so I hate it 🤪
7. Tell me about something new that you learned today?
I learned how to make super frothy candy cane hot chocolate. ☕
8. Would you rather be able to fly or have super strength?
Those are both cool super powers, so it’s hard to pick. However, I’d have to go with flying because it just seems like so much fun, and it’s always been one of my favorite powers.
9. Is social media a good or a bad thing?
I don’t think that social media is inherently good or bad, I think it depends on how you use it and what you use it for.
10. Your favorite color?
11. Would you rather be smart or incredibly funny?
12. Would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
Probably a wizard, but it depends on what type. Harry Potter wizard? No. Wizard from the series Familiars? Yes. 🧙♂️
13. Would you rather create your own holiday or a new sport?
I don’t like sports, so I automatically want to go with holiday. But if I made a new sport, maybe I could create one I actually like…
… yeah, I’ll go with sport.
If you don’t want to do this tag, then you absolutely do not have to, and I’m sorry I bothered you.
If you are tag free, again, I am very sorry I bothered you.
If you do want to do the tag, here are the questions!! 👇
(P.S. Feel free to skip any questions you don’t like)
1. Would you rather never be tired, or never be hungry?
2. Have you ever eaten a cannoli?
3. What do you think is the biggest problem in the world today?
4. Do you prefer being asked serious, thought-provoking questions, or fun ones?
5. Have you ever petted a donkey?
6. Which one do you find scarier, heights or spiders?
7. If had to pick one of your favorite foods to never eat again, which one would you pick?
8. Savory or sweet?
9. What is one food combination that you think shouldn’t taste good, but does?
10. Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
11. Do you like cheese?
Thanks again for nominating me Rae! I had a lot of fun answering the questions, as well as creating my own. 😀
The Aesthete Blogger Award
I was nominated for this award by my pal Amelia @BlueFlamingo. Thank you for nominating me!! 😺
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Questions from Asmita:
What is something about this world that you admire?
How colourful everything is. 🌈
What is your favorite form of creativity?
Share something you created:
I crocheted these bunnies as an Easter present last year. They were made using this StringyDingDing pattern.
Questions from Amelia:
1. How do you unwind after a busy day?
Stare at a wall for a while.
2. Cookies or cupcakes?
Cookies all day! 🍪
3. Painting or drawing with pencils/markers?
Painting is very fun, but I prefer drawing. ✏
4. Favourite fandom?
If any of you are tag free/don’t want to do this tag, sorry for bothering you and have a nice day! 😊 I really love your blogs, and your art!
1. Out of everything you’ve ever created, what are you most proud of?
2. Do you like flowers?
3. What is your favorite medium?
4. Caramel or chocolate?
The GIF-y Love Tag
- Mention the creators Tiction and Nehal.
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided
- I’m bored
- Current Mood
- Tag at least 5 people!
Definitely Moi @BookishBlunders
If you don’t want to do this tag for any reason, then don’t. I’m sorry for any inconvenience I’ve caused you. 🙂
And that’s it! (●’◡’●)
Do you like pineapples on pizza? 🍍
I hope you have a good day/night, and see you next time! (｡･∀･)ﾉﾞ